CC needs the mayor's approval to release his birth certificate...please pray this is speedy!
Also, they are trying to schedule surgery for his umbilical hernia with a US doctor who will be there in Haiti to perform the surgery. CC has a pretty bad hernia that needs repaired and if he can get it done by this doctor then it will be one less obstacle he has to face when transitioning into our family.
My blogging ability pretty much stinks right now. We just got back from camping in Kentucky, visiting the Creation Museum, and church camp. That was our June. Now it's time to work on the house....I will definitely post updates on CC when I get them...but I doubt if I have much time for anything else. Thanks for your prayers!
OH! Excitement here is that we just got 36 chicks...3 different kinds. They are adorable! I will post pics hopefully soon.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Prayer Requests
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment