I haven't posted in forever! Facebook kind of took over for me and blogging just seemed to unnecessarily long. ;) But today I was challenged to start a gratitude journal and even though I have journals that I've used for prayer and gratitude and even some where I have numbered thankful lists, I've decided to come back to this blog that I started way back when we were in process of adopting Charlie. So it seems fitting that I start with him! 1. I am thankful that Charlie has been home for over 4 years now and that he is such a huge part of our family! I very often forget he hasn't been part of our family since birth. But when I do, I fight btwn feeling a little jipped out on the first 7 years of his life and being extremely thankful that we've had the last 4 years with him! I'm glad the thankful always wins over the jipped. ;) 2. I am thankful for a husband who said, "Let's get McD's dinner boxes" after church today! I didn't have to cook! 3. I am thankful for a church that is fun to go to, as well as so good at teaching me more about God and how to depend on Him for everything! 4. I am thankful for exclamation marks because I seem to have a tendency to use them quite frequently! God makes me excited! 5. I am thankful for music! We sang a song called "I Need Thee Oh I Need Thee" (I think) today at church. It is such a great song! I love listening to amazing musicians and being able to worship God through music. 6. And lastly I'm thankful for Sunday afternoon naps on a day like today! God, who fearfully and wonderfully made me, gave me a commandment that is fun to obey! ;)
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment