Saturday, May 31, 2008

Spiderman!



I have a friend who just got back from visiting her kids in Haiti, and she took some things down for CC from us. We sent his sunglasses down. He left them in the motel room before he left when we were down there with him. I was so sad to see them when we were packing the next morning...now he has them back! I hope he remembered wearing them before! We also sent down a few beach-balls...his favorite past-time when he was with us! And some markers and a little notebook...he loved writing in my tiny journal pages and so I hope he likes his own little book.

She also took a picture of her 2 with CC. Made me hopeful that we'll be able to keep in contact with them, so that we can let them reconnect once in awhile!

It does my heart good to see him so happy and stuff...but it's also hard. Just thought of another way I'd spend a billion dollars...visiting our CC monthly for a week at a time! Or maybe just living down there til it's a done-deal! =)

I cannot believe how adorably handsome he is! We are blessed.

No comments: