Been thinking a little this morning about that Billionare question...I'd adopt more kids from Haiti...and also it would be sooo neat to own a little home in Haiti that we could go to for visits and helping out in a ministry somehow as a family!! that would be cool!
Also, I was thinking that 5 GOOD Habits would be nice to hear from people too! So if you have 5 Good Habits...you could post them in the comments section!
My 5 Good Habits: (this was harder than Bad Habits by the way)
1. I brush my teeth at least twice a day. However, rarely floss!
2. I make it a point to spend time doing something fun with my kids daily.--sometimes it's just reading a good book together...sometimes more.
3. I pray daily.
4. Read Bible daily or at least something "spiritual." =)
5. I'm pretty sure I laugh daily...maybe I should start keeping track...make sure I get my laugh quota in for the week!! =)
Friday, May 30, 2008
thinking...
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment