I was reading the Highlight's magazine that lClay gets this morning and there's a story called "Even if He's Green." It's a cute little story for adopted kids. I liked it. It's in the July 2008 issue.
We just got back from church-camp on Saturday. Tim and I were counsellors and our kids all went and had a pretty good time. Lots of different emotions to be had, but all in all a nice time. We've got some very neat people in our church who contribute to making it a good experience for all the kids and that is amazing to see.
On Sunday Tim and I were lying down for a nap when CC called! We didn't get to actually see him, and it was hard to hear him...we heard lots of other kids just not CC. The director told us at the end of the 15 minutes that CC was going to go take a nap now...he must of been tired.
We've got lots planned for summer break! Some fun...some work...and it will all be done with Tim home! He doesn't have any college classes this summer! We're all looking forward to time with him!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Highlights!
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment