Today is the day my Yahoo group prays especially for Haiti and our adoptions. Last week the girls both wrote out prayers for a country of their choice as their final writing assignment of the year. kFaith wrote hers for Haiti.
Dear Father of the fatherless,
I know You see them. You see all that I see and more than I ever will. I see a many children. You do too. I see many orphaned or abandoned children. You do too. Wanting a family. Wanting a home. But You see more. You see into each one of their souls, their lives, and their almost always empty stomachs. I don't see any of those things. I don't know what's happening in Haiti. You see what people are doing and thinking all around the world. But I know You will provide. For me, for them. Although I know You will do what's best, I ask. Please help my siblings in You.
I don't know what You are doing with Haiti's problems. I don't know what You're trying to accomplish. But I don't see the whole picture. You do. Please help me to trust in Your plan. Your decisions. Please help the children trust in You too. It must be much harder for them. You know how hard it is. I don't. Please help me to remember my siblings in Haiti, and always give thanks for everything I have and will have.
kFaith
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Prayer
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Amy
Post a Comment