Levi cut himself pretty badly on his finger while messing around with his pocket knife. Well, our foster daughter found out that he had cut himself...Levi was actually crying pretty hard. And I was busy getting hydrogen peroxide and stuff,but still watching foster daughter's reaction. She studied Levi for a few seconds just kind of trying to figure things out and then she puts her arms up around his neck (he was sitting in a kitchen chair) and just buried her head in his shoulder and starts crying almost as hard as he was! So for a little while I was hugging both of them! She said, "I just hate seeing Levi cry like that!" She was sincerely sad and scared for him. Now she's decided to stay inside with him, since I said that he couldn't go out anymore tonight. I emailed her case-worker about all this and she told me that this is a big deal. That she had not shown much empathy towards others in the family at her previous placement. Melted my heart to see her so concerned for him. She is truly a blessing!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Beautiful!
Thanks Renee! I heard over at Sonlight that your 12th cutie arrived! He sure is adorable! You are an inspiration!
Post a Comment