I am so excited about spending some time with Tim this weekend! He surprised me with reservations for a cabin in WV on my birthday! Kids all have their places they will be for the weekend and they're all really happy about their weekends too! SO now all that needs to happen is to get through the rest of this very busy week, pack, and we're OFF! I love being with my Hunk-of-Handsome and a cabin sounds so much fun! I made a very wise decision over 20 years ago when I married that man!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww...how sweet! Enjoy your weekend! I think you made a good choice too...about 16 years ago!! ;)
Yes, MacKrea! 16 years ago we did indeed make a fairly good decision! =) I love you, sweety!
Have a GREAT time!!!!
Thanks Renee! We did have a great time! The cabin was just perfect and my Hunk-of-Handsome made it all so much fun!
Post a Comment