Did you know that May is National Foster Care Month! I didn't! But our agency/caseworker has treated us to a free breakfast at Bob Evans and then the whole family to bowling this weekend! =) So now we know! We've only had one placement and she's been a living doll, so I don't know if we're experienced enough yet to say much...but here it is anyway!....I'm so glad we're doing this! We've always said you touch the ones in your own home the most. And it's true. This post says it way better than I ever could! Hope you click on it! =)
http://www.kellerfamilyof9.com/2009/05/did-you-know.html
OK so I don't have the "Click on it" ability down yet!....you can copy and paste it though....sorry, maybe someday I'll learn the ins and outs of all this!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Foster Care Month
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How Fun! What a blessing you and your family are. Off to read your Link!
Post a Comment