WOW! It's been awhile! We had a wonderful month away in Virginia and West Virginia. Our sweet foster daughter loved loved loved camping! We all thoroughly enjoyed that month away in the great outdoors! Tim had the hardest time probably getting back into the routine. But it was hard on me too. Very easy to get addicted to irresponsibility! =) I want to put pics of vacation up. I can't put pics of foster daughter's face and most have her face in them! But here's one I took when I was bringing up the rear before a hike. 
I can't believe it was only a couple of months ago! Seems like forever now!
Here's one of the highlights of our trip!
We rented a pontoon boat for the day in Virginia and Tim reeled in a 35 lb catfish! What a blast that was! I wish I could put the video of that on but it has foster daughter in it and that's not allowed. He told us to be very quiet til he got it up on the boat. We all broke loose as soon as he netted it and got it into the boat though! Oh my were we excited!
We received some good adoption news! Our adoption lawyer has Charlie's birth certificate! We talked to the orphanage director and she told us another year and a half til he's home. We pray it's sooner. But he is healthy and recent pics show him happy. We are pretty peaceful about it all. Knowing that he is in good hands helps alot. But we all are pretty excited about the day he comes home! It'll be amazing!
Monday, September 7, 2009
checkin in!
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Monday, September 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment