Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"All I Really Want for Christmas"

I sat and cried this evening while watching this. I don't know why I do this to myself! But it's so good. It left me wondering about CC and JP. About why they were abandoned, how hard it must have been for their mothers...I don't think it's really sunk in about them being orphaned. I have no idea what that feels like. And they are so young. At the bottom of my page here I typed Jer. 29:11...that's been Tim's and my verse for about 10 years now. There's been others here lately, but that seems to be a history marker for us, an old friend, that we will never break ties with! =) Still pretty powerful for us! But when I found it in our Message Bible the other day, it seemed to "take on a new meaning" as they say. It will definitely be a verse we teach CC and JP. Chris and Hal are doing such a wonderful job teaching them about Jesus and showing His love. I'm so glad! I want them to know that Jesus is the bestest and will never leave them or forsake them, that He has a plan for them, and that He loves them gobs.

If you have a minute this video is really good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a powerful video. I like the new look of your blog, too!

Pastor Tom (alias Defogger)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Pastor Tom/Defogger. =)
danellejoy