Tim just booked tickets to Haiti!! I'm so excited I can't sleep. We get to meet our boys! I hope they don't mind being squeezed! I hope we don't disappoint them! I don't know what to take, we need to get shots and malaria meds, I've never been out of the country, our cam-corder is broken. All this stuff and more is keeping me up tonight. We've been talking about going, but I didn't want to get my hopes up-only to be dashed, but as soon as Tim hit "buy now" or whatever the button said,,,I got so excited! I think I drank too much caffeine today too on top if it all! I was so tired around 3:00pm that I drank a 2nd Diet Coke! Not a good idea when I had already drank 2 mugs of tea for breakfast!
I just can not believe we are going! My only wish is that the kids were going with us. They are talking about saving their money for tickets when we go to bring the boys home...it's probably best this way though...we can kinda' scope the place out! =) Although seeing all the kids who have gone with parents, here recently, makes me pretty sure things would be just fine...but for OUR sakes we might need to have the experience together first. KF wants me to take lots of pictures. She asked me to take some with the boys and us TOGETHER...then she sighed...she so wants to meet them! I think Haiti would be such a good experience for them. Someday, I hope.
I just can't believe we are going! God is amazing! The tickets cost a small fortune, but it's all gonna work out; we know it! I will learn what to take, dr's appts will be made...it'll all get taken care of.
"Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." !!!
I think I'm almost ready for bed now. =)
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."
Friday, February 15, 2008
Haiti Bound!
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment