
I was thinking this morning as I brushed my teeth about this picture. I had put some magnets in our suitcases to give to the new Kindergarten prgrm that CC is in. Well, we didn't see them when sorting stuff and left them in "our" suitcase of stuff and I found them while at the motel. I decided to let CC play with them and he had fun trying to get them spin and things. Then I showed him how to put his pictures on the little frig. that was in our room. It occured to me this morning that from the earliest age our kids have known that their artwork may very well go up on the frig. And CC probably has never done this before. He's 5 years old and never had his artwork displayed front and center on the refrigerator of any home. I'm just glad we got the chance to do that down there! =)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Refrigerator Art
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's sweet. J has his artwork on our fridge here but he's never seen it. One of them is up there with a Spiderman magnet. He did get to play with magnets on the fridge when we took him to T's parents.
Amy
Magnets are so much fun! We have the kind with the hole in the middle and we put them on a pencil and watch them levitate! =) I will try and Tim to figure out the video situation for you this weekend!
Post a Comment