
Have you seen/read this book? What a good one! I'm really enjoying it. I think God led me to it...He seems to do that quite often, I think. I was feeling some doubts about some decisions...fostering in particular...and went to the library for a bit of a break and to find some good reading. And found this! He also wrote Your God is Too Safe that one sounds good too, yes?
Here's a paragraph in the first chapter that helps to explain what the book is about...
So we'll look at the character of God, but this is not a book on doctrine or divine attributes. Such books are useful, but plentiful. Rather, this is an attempt to explore one large question: What does it mean to know God so well that we trust God no matter what?
I'm excited about it! I'm on chapter 3 and so far so good!
I'm also doing a study by Kay Arthur, Lord, Teach me to Study the Bible in 28 Days This is really good too!! I love this way of studying God's Word! And think I've found my Bible study teacher for the year! =)
I guess I have sort of a New Year's resolution...that doesnt' deal with the W word (weight loss) ;-) We've started to Recycle!! I've wanted to, but couldn't figure out how to make room for any type of organization to do it. Now we have the room and my dad has made us a frame for our bags...we're ready to go! About time a Natural Resource teacher and family learn to recycle, don't you think?!?!
I'm gonna try really hard to download Christmas pics soon. I've been enjoying seeing other blogger friends' pics, so I feel like I should return the favor!
No comments:
Post a Comment