My Uncle Bob has passed away. He loved when we brought the kids over on Halloween all dressed up! He gave them lots of candy and made over them and their costumes.
My Aunt Gerry told me of a recipe he used to love and I kind of revamped it to suit a family style casserole. He would take a potatoe and put it in aluminum foil, slit it down the middle and put onion, celery, carrots, and smoked sausage slices and then a tad bit of butter, wrap it up and cook.
We cut up a bunch of potatoes and add all the rest and put it in a 9x13" casserole and cover with foil. I add a little spice..garlic mixture that I got from Aldi's. Last night I made 2 casseroles and put baby tomatoes in one too! YUM! One of our favorite not so healthy meals, but we so love it!
I just had to share own of our family favorites! =)
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Recipe In Memory of Uncle Bob!
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment