Tuesday, January 27, 2009

She's here! And CC

The little girl I mentioned in my last post is here as our foster placement. She is a true sweety! We are absolutely enjoying this "honey-moon period" ... She has definitely found a place in our family.

In other news...nothing new about CC. Hard stuff that. He will be celebrating his birthday Feb 14...that's not his bday, but the orphanage celebrates bdays for kids Jan-March on Feb 14, so we've sent him 3 balls and a photo album. The album is pictures from our trip down there. He loved looking at pictures with us when we were down there...especially when he and his friends were in them. I put pictures of him and us doing lots of different/fun things with him and tried to write things to go with them that he might be able to read if not now, hopefully real soon.

In all this, I am amazed at God's provision and protection and love.

No comments: