Saturday, January 3, 2009

Here's the kids with their stockings on Christmas morning. Everyone got new pj's on Christmas eve. The girls' shirts lit up even! They evidently don't make light up pj's for little boys...at least I couldn't find any! Levi got Coca-Cola pants...at least they were Red...he said he loved 'em anyway!


And here's Santa! hmmmm He looks an awful lot like someone else I know!! hmmm... Most handsom-est Santa I've ever seen! ;-)


Here's Kaitlyn and Levi in their concert garb! They sang in a community choir and had alot of fun!


I'm pretty sure this was taken after a day of deer hunting! Tough work that!


We love doing respite care! One of the little girls we had one weekend decided MacKrea needed her hair done! =)


Cousins who love each other!


Grandparents who love each other too!


Tim really liked my new Christmas shirt and had to take this picture! Silly man!


And here's some Christmas party pics of us eating! Someday I'll learn how to take better pictures! Hopefully! Until then hope you enjoy some of these anyway! =)





HAPPY 2009 EVERYBODY!

1 comment: