Oh my goodness! I can't believe that in only 9 days we leave! Tim got to talk to them today. Girls and I had to go to praise band practice, so we missed it and Levi was outside playing. But Tim said the connection was really bad. He thinks they could see him, but he couldn't see them and it was in and out. He did get to hear them sing "Deep and Wide," "ABC song," and some other song he couldn't make out.
He also told them that we'd be seeing them in a week and a half! But he's not sure they understood or that 4 year olds really get that. We've been told that mentally or emotionally to expect more like a year younger than their bio age. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is, I don't know many 3 year olds who understand how much time a week and half is. I always had to put it in terms of how many more sleeps for long time periods or Barney videos for shorter than a day, times. ;-) That phase sure didn't last long....I'm not sad about the Barney phase,,,just the not knowing time phase. Although big kids are an amazing experience!
Monday, March 17, 2008
9 DAYS! ...and Barney...=)
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment