"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
Kids left this morning for Florida. I am trying very hard to rely on God, but this is hard. One of the hardest things I've had to do. I'm leaning hard on God, cause if I don't, I think I'd either curl up in a corner right now or hyperventilate. I guess this shows me just how much I depend on my kids. I love them so much and this hurts. I don't like the fact that this "plan" has us split up for 2 weeks. I don't like it at all. I'm weak.
M didn't feel well when she left. She had a sore throat. That doesn't help.
If you read this M,K,&L, you guys remember the "she'll be all gone" story, right? Well, that's how I feel...you guys are all gone and it's just WAY too quiet here! =(
Yesterday, was such a wonderful day. Church was wonderful. I was so proud to be a part of a family that enjoys serving God and being together. Our family AND our church family. We enjoyed being with Tim's parents and sister's family yesterday. Just a really good day. I just ache right now, it'll pass.
God is going to have to intervene here. I have to finish packing, cleaning, and get myself together. There's alot of good to come out of all this. Kids get to make some wonderful memories with their grandparents. Tim and I get to go meet our boys and hopefully make wonderful memories with them. I know that God is strong and He will carry us. He will help M feel better in time, and He'll be with K and L and protect us all. We just need to hang tight to Him.
KIDS, I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! I know you'll have so much to share about your "Florida Adventure!" And we'll get to see all the fabulous pics you guys take! And we'll hopefully have some good ones of your brothers to share with you too! I love you!------more than Chocolate!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Gone
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment