Kids and Tim's parents made it to Orangeburg, South Carolina last night! So good to talk to them and hear that they had all felt good enough to excercise in the excercise room! M thought she might be losing her voice but other than that felt pretty good. She did alot of singing on Sunday. L talked about the good food they had been eating and everything that was in their motel room including the heater and how many lamps! =) K told me she was picking up a small rock from every state they passed through as well as the silly treadmill that wouldn't start until you clipped something on. Sounds like they're already having a really good time! I'm so glad!
Tim and I are going to WalMart today to exchange some baby shoes that were given to us. As well as pick up remaining items for our trip.
This morning I opened up a little devotional type book I sporadically read in. Very sporadically. It's called "Daily Light" every day has a morning page and a night page in which Jonathan Bagster of London compiled a bunch of scripture for the day dealing with a particular topic clear back in 1794! Anne Graham Lotz has a forward in the newly revised NIV version in which she talks about how her family has passed this "little baton" on down through the generations and how she and her family members read and enjoy it. Tim's mom and dad gave me my "baton" for Christmas in 2002.
Today's topic "I will never leave you nor forsake you" was absolutely amazing! How did God know that clear back in 1794 I was going to open that up on this date and need to hear what was written there so bad! Here's another of the scriptures; "Behold, I am with you and willl keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you." then later "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you." If that doesn't let me know how much God loves me, I don't know what could! Cool thing is I don't hold the market on that Love! He's got lots to give!
(Heb. 13:5, Gen 28:15, and John 14:18)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Orangeburg!
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's cool. I love it when things like that happen.
Amy
Amy,
I will try hard to meet your J and get a picture. Wishing you were going down too...to bring him home!
hugs!
Post a Comment