Last week I started thinking in phases...
Phase 1= Sunday Easter services!
Phase 2= Kids to Florida safe and sound!
Phase 3= Us to Haiti!
Well, Phase 1 & 2 are accomplished!
Easter went well...had a wonderful time celebrating Jesus with our church family.
Kids called and were already having a blast on the golf-cart and enjoying the warmness! =)
So now we're down to Phase 3!! Bags are packed. Lists are checked off. We have around 40 pairs of shoes to take down with us!!! And lots of school supplies too! I'm so excited! We will be getting up at 2:45am...that's not so exciting! But we will be seeing our boys in less than 24 hours!!! Amazing! We are so blessed!
I will try and post quick when we're in Haiti.
kids and grandparents...I love you all immensely and am so glad you're all together and having so much fun! Hug each other extra big for me. Daddy and I love you and can't wait to see you again!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Phase 2 accomplished!
Posted by
danellejoy
at
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment